Sunday, January 18, 2009
Avinash, from Delhi with Avinash & Friends presented me with this award yesterday. It was great fun getting this award as I love getting awards :-)
The rules are :
* The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
* The Blog contents inspire; strive to encourage and offer solutions.
* There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures and Sciences and Beliefs.
* The Blog is refreshing and creative.
* The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to follow the following steps :
1. Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige award.
2. Display the award conditions on the post.
3. Write a short article about what this blog has thus far achieved - preferably citing a post to support.
4. The blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The blogger must display the Award on their blog.
The five blogs I choose to receive this award are :
1. Jazzy from TuzlaDailyPhoto
2. Ramesh from Global Madrasi
3. Anu from Mumbai Daily Snapshot.
4. Amit Charles from Scribbler's Pad.
5. Indrajit from Eternal Sonatas.