Sunday, December 7, 2008
My First Award
Old Lady Lincoln, Patty, gave me my first ever blogger award. :D I am so gleefully happy that you can see all my 32 teeth. :D
Now its my turn to choose 8 people for the award. So here I go:
1. Abe, he is the father of blogging according to many and whenever I visit his blog or when I see his comments on my posts I am always reminded of my Grandfather, who is unfortunately no more around.
2. Kris, he has a very sharp sense of wit and humour. He has 2 adorable kids and his viewpoint of the world more often than not gives me a lot of food for thought.
3. Magiceye, he truly posses an eye to capture things that I never noticed about Mumbai on my several trips to the city.
4.Eliane, she is one of the most lively people I have found on the blogosphere. She is my window to NYC.
5.Nitu, she is very friendly and a very genuinely nice person. Visiting her blog is always a pleasure and finding her comments on mine is even more fun. :-)
6. Chuck, You need to visit his blog to see Seattle like never before. He is most generous with his compliments to me.
7. Jazzy, she is one of the firsts to have encouraged me continue with my blog. I love her photos. she writes very little... but her photos speak a thousand words.
8. Rohit, he is my latest discovery from the world of blogs. I really liked reading his posts. No photos here but two thumbs-up for his fictional and exaggerated reality posts.
"Blogs that receive this award are 'exceeding charming,' says its author. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."
The award made me smile on a day, when I was not too happy. Hopefully it spreads the smile to those I have chosen. And hopefully others would smile after seeing the awarded blogs.