Show your love on Facebook! Click Like and make me smile :)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One More Award

Avinash gave me this award, called "Let's be Friends Award". I am really honored as he is an enthusiastic blogger who does a wonderful job of encouraging his huge group of friends to blog regularly. You can visit Avinash's blogs at Delhi With Avinash and Friends & Avinash- The Pariah...Then there was you.

This is what the "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:These blogs are remarkably charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.

I accept the award with bucket loads of humility. Thanks a ton for the award and more importantly for your regular visits and comments, although I fail to reciprocate most of the times.

I am not forwarding the award as most of the people I feel like presenting the award to, refuse to accept it because of some reasons. I duly respect their decision and have decided not to burden them. However, I am not of their kind and love the adulation that comes my way.

Thanks Avinash.

Happy blogging


R. Ramesh said...

heyyyyyyy ohya ohya....i have to go to delhi..a friend has recd an award and wants to throw a party..congratssss..dear friend..

Deepak Barua said...

hey congrsta

Prachi Pandey said...


nituscorner said...

Congrats priyanka for yet another achievement....and like ramesh said , it calls for a party...what you say ????

amatamari said...


Patty said...


magiceye said...

Hearty Congratulations on the well deserved award! :)

Priyanka Khot said...

Ramesh and Nitu,

Both of u are most welcome to come to Delhi and have ur treat. :-)

And the invitation is open to everyone else as well :-)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Buy Now!